Resources for Teaching and Learning Chinese
The LCTL database of courses at college / university level, k-12, summer courses, distance ed, and study abroad opportunities.
- Teachers' associations
- Virtual Picture Album: China
- Virtual Audio-Video Archives
- "East Meets West: Dual Track Immersion" - Case Study of Chinese Immersion. Article in ACIE Newsletter, May 2001.
- LCTL-T listserv information
- MN-K12Chinese listserv for Minnesota's k-12 Chinese teachers / programs
- Using a Chinese short play to promote second language proficiency using TV play. A LCTL minigrant
- Learning Chinese Measure Words: A Web-based Lesson. A LCTL minigrant
- Chinese New Year Lantern Festival: Online Exercises on Grammar and Vocabulary. A LCTL minigrant
- Web-based Chinese Character Practice. A LCTL minigrant
- Introduction to "The Sounds of Mandarin." A LCTL minigrant.
- Learning Languages through Songs. A LCTL minigrant by Le Pham Thuy-Kim. Gautami Shah, and Meng Yeh.